The primary mission of the Leo Dehon Library is to support the human, intellectual, pastoral, and spiritual needs of the students and faculty at Sacred Heart Seminary & School of Theology. In addition, we serve the Priests of the Sacred Heart, staff, alumni, patrons from the wider community, and the work of the Church.
We provide access to integrated digital and print resources in multiple formats, representing the wide range of perspectives available in our collection, the SWITCH consortium, and through cooperative borrowing agreements. We offer information literacy instruction, research assistance, technology coaching, and writing support for scholarship at all levels.
Moodle is going away! Join us for LMS (Learning Management System) training in January. All current & future course content should be in Populi by the end of April.
- Basics Wednesday, January 4, 10:00–11:00am
- Transfer Thursday, January 5, 1:00–2:00pm
- Scratch Monday, January 9, 11:00–12:00am
- Transfer Wednesday, January 11, 2:00–3:00pm
- Basics Friday, January 13, 9:00–10:30am
- Basics = Login to Populi, Update email/text, Getting around your course, Course basics (Info, roster, gradebook, email)
- Transfer from Moodle = Edit lessons, Move files from main page to lessons, Create assignments
- Scratch = Set up lessons, Create assignments, Add files or links
Questions: contact Kathy Harty or Jennie Bartholomew
October is Theological Libraries Month. We are offering a series of events to highlight the resources and services that the Leo Dehon Library offers to support the Sacred Heart (SHSST) community. Please join us!
Monday Spirituality Series | 10:15-10:30am | Leo Dehon Library
Enjoy coffee & treats while learning about a variety of faithful ways of living.
October 3, Priests of the Sacred Heart, Fr. Paul Kelly
Monday, October 3 2:15pm, Room 1 | Bring your computer if you have PowerPoint software. Contact the library if you need to borrow a laptop.
Tuesday, October 4, 3:30pm, Room 3 | Bring your computer if you have PowerPoint software. Contact the library if you need to borrow a laptop.
Follow us on Facebook!