Sacred Heart now has an academic pass license to the NYTimes.com available for students, faculty, and staff. You must use your SHSST email address to set up an account.
How to set up:
- Go to nytimes.com/passes
- Create a free NYTimes.com account using your Sacred Heart email (shsst.edu) address. For example: email@example.com.
- Create a password for your account.
- You will receive an email from the New York Times to verify your shsst.edu address. Click on the link provided in the email.
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
What is included:
- Unlimited access to current content posted to NYTimes.com, including the international edition, blogs, and more.
- Unlimited access to archived content published prior to 1923 and after 1980.
- Five free articles per day for issues published between 1923-1980.
- Access to the New York Times through a variety of phone and tablet apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire.
- Custom alerts, sharing, and commenting.